EG telecom will only collect and retain the following information on visitors to our website:
1. The domain name of the provider (ISP) and/or IP address used to access the web. For example, a user from the provider XXX will only be identified by the domain xxx.es and/or the IP address. This allows us to produce statistics on the servers and countries that visit our website most often.
2. The date and time of access to our website. This allows us to see the best times to carry out the technical adjustments required to avoid problems with saturation at our peak hours.
3. The Internet address that housed the link bringing you to our website. This data allows us to see the effectiveness of the various links pointing to our server.
4. The number of daily visitor to each section. This allows us to see the areas of most interest so we can expand them and improve their content, and the experience becomes more satisfying for users.
The information obtained is completely anonymous and under no circumstances can it be associated with a specific user.
Anonymous navigation with cookies.
Provided you have not activated the option preventing installation of cookies on the hard drive, you can explore your hard drive as described in the instruction manual and the help function of your operating system. In Windows operating systems, you should normally look in the following folder: “C (or the relevant drive) /Windows/Cookies” to find out more about every server that has sent cookies.
5. EG Telecom collects personal information when a user sends a form.